Followers

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Foils, stencil and stamps - CrafTangles DT post

Hey all I am up on CrafTangles today with an interesting trio of cards.

Please hop over here to read how these cards were created.

CrafTangles had released some stunning foils this month, and the sequins are from last month release. This is my generous DT kit I received a few days back.


For my non - Indian blogger peeps, I thought should let you know more about this card. This is an Indian festival for brothers and sisters.

I am giving the information from Wikipedia
The festival celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is also popularly used to celebrate any brother-sister type of relationship between men and women who may or may not be biologically related. On Raksha Bandhan, a sister ties a rakhi (sacred thread) on her brother's wrist with a prayer for his prosperity and happiness. This symbolizes the sister's love. The brother gives her a token gift and a promise to protect her.
The stamp script is in Hindi, the Indian national language.







Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Rahmat! I particularly loved the subtle stencil background. Really beautiful!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciled background look fabulous. These are lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous cards Rahmat!! Love them all! Hope you are doing well? I have been pretty busy with stuff at my end and am not able to find much time crafting or commenting. But I do check yours on FB! :)
    Cya!

    ReplyDelete