Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Texture, die cuts, and fussy cuts

Hello my second post, I thought of sharing this card while I have some time my hand.
My son is home today, well we told him to not go to school, as his grade was going to the beach today, and it is extremely hot and humid...and it gets worse by the beach, so I told him to stay home, he couldn't believe it...lol...REALLY? This is what he asked to confirm.

Off lately I am very grateful for the comfortable life I have, I sit in an air-conditioned house, and I should not be complaining about heat. We have a lot of construction going around our neighborhood, and see the workers working in the scorching heat, so I have no right to complain, but be grateful.
But there is a big plus point, I get to witness beautiful and spectacular sunsets nowadays, you all might already know that I am sucker for sunsets :)

Anyways, here is another card which is based on the same color theme I am into, I feel good and refreshed looking at these colors.
I used a textured base card, and masked and inked the panel using a green shade of DI, and then I used the leaves from the Altenew Peony to stamp in a darker shade, and arranged the fussy cut peonies and added a die cut from spellbinders, and a few sequins to finish off.


Linking this with:

Altenew June inspiration Challenge
 Another entry inspired by the colors here
photo inspiration challenge_June_2

CAS mix Up Challenge
Stamping + die cuts + texture


Allsorts Challenge Blog
Another entry here
Garden theme

{PIN}spirational Challenges
I am going with the shades of green here


Sunday Stamps
Used some of the colors here



Leaving you all with some beautiful pictures of my view nowadays.

This one is from today morning, actually it is still very beautiful to look out, but I bet it is super duper hot!!

This one was yesterday's sunset, my Facebook is getting bombarded everyday with my sunset pictures ;) 

This one is from Monday evening, you can see the reflection on the inside window sill as well. 
 Well I am loving the evenings nowadays.

 
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Ahh Beautiful card ,yes the colors are refreshing and I loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheery floral summer card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sunset clicks and card. u r very true, we should very thankful to God to have this comfort life
    Adhiraacreations

    Adhiraa@Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool, refreshing color combo for your beautiful floral design. TFS your card and sunset photos. Hope it cools off at least some for you. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Rahmat! I love how all the textures go really well with each other, and the flowers look really pretty!
    The photos are really fantastic! What a beautiful view you have from the window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What a stunning card!! Love the popped out yellow flowers and your amazing details!! Thanks for sharing the photos...such a pretty view and I bet it's fantastic in person! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colours are so fresh Rahmat ... that is a good way to describe them. No wonder you love this combination. Beautiful design with the sponged green and then darker stamped leaves. Your yellow blooms are so pretty, and the black die-cut sentiment really makes the other colours pop. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops ... meant to thank you for also sharing your beautiful pictures. I especially love the sunsets ... the colours are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really lovely flowers and a great design.
    Thank you for entering our How does your Garden grow challenge, twice.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your yellow flowers, Rahmat! Wonderful textured background too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! (I'm thankful for air conditioning too! Beautiful view!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card and what amazing views. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yellow flowers and the sage color with the textured white background are definitely easy and pleasing to look at... soothing colors. Very nice! And keep sharing your sunset pix... love to see people's surroundings!

    ReplyDelete