Followers

Monday, June 6, 2016

Flowers - take 1

Hello all, my second post of the day, the first one was a recipe. I made a couple of cards last week, when I made these, it was not for any challenges. I made just to please myself, but sharing one by one as I find them fit with the challenges.

Today I am sharing a water-colored card. I started with acrylic block technique for the background using distress inks. Then I stamped the lotus from Waffle Flower in grey ink from Lawn Fawn - hippo. I used markers to add color to the lotuses, I did masking and stamping here. I fussy cut part of a lotus leaving it over the base and then cut out the rest in a straight line.
The sentiment is from HLS - mix mash set, I finished of with few jewels and mounting the front using foam adhesive  a white base.
I kind of like this card the background and the flowers go well together in my opinion, hope you find it interesting as well.



Linking this with:

CAS_ual Fridays
A simple floral entry here, I don't have your stamps yet, so playing with others

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Another entry with masking
Mask it

AAA Cards
A simple water colored panel and image here

Less is More
I am hoping my purplish fits here
PURPLE

STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge
Another entry here

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Love the bg so much! Pretty card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background and such pretty flowers! Great LIM entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card!! Love the colors in this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sp pretty - your background looks like sparkling water - I love it!!
    Thanks for posting the recipe - definitely will give it a go!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous background you've created. Very artsy and so very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! This is stunning!! I love how you watercolored then stamped and colored over it, very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your design, Rahmat - the partial panel with the pretty masked flowers is a perfect match for our challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and perfect way to combine challenges. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft blues and purple together, Rahmat. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colours together, and the composition is brilliant. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely background! I love the partially cut out flower too - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. bardzo eteryczna kartka
    pozdrawiam
    lin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how the flowers blend into the background on the left but pop up from the page on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous watercolour effect Rahmat, the flowers look amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab background Rahmat!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh! How pretty! I love the blend of colors and background! Thanks for joining us at CAS STAMP-lorations Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete